Thursday, November 28, 2013

THANK YOU

On this Thanksgiving morning, I'm thankful for all the comments I have  received on my previous posts titled Blessings  and Find Your Passion. Your kind words warmed my heart. There were times, when I begin writing this blog, when I wondered if anyone was reading my words at all. I don't have wonder anymore. I'm proud and humbled to know that what I write means so much to so many people. 

I thought about writing a new blog this Thanksgiving, but when I read my post from last year, I realized that I am grateful for many of the same things this year as well. I decided to re post last year's entry.  If you are a new reader, I hope you'll take the time to read it. If you remember reading this last year. I hope you'll want to  read it again. I always find something new in anything I read more than once. Something I missed reading it the first time. 
http://confessionsofadisableddiva.blogspot.com/2012/11/so-much-to-be-thankful-for.html

I want you to know how thankful I am for all of you. Your continued support means more than you'll ever know. Happy Thanksgiving.