Tuesday, August 29, 2017

I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT

I have tried to stop writing this blog three times. Last week I told you that I was discontinuing writing this blog again.. I meant to keep my word. I really did. I can't because I am a blogger and a writer..That is who I am/Blogging/writing are a part of me.  I can not change the negativity in my posts. My posts are my truth. Another resident may see things in an entirely different way. I can only speak for myself.

I am going to write at least one positive statement in my blog posts beginning with this one. I am allowed to wet my bed every morning except when one aide is here. No aide comes in my room except to turn off my light. They tell me that I have to wait. I have told my social worker, the assistant administrator as well as the director of nursing. All of whom are very concerned. While the issue has not been resolved as yet, I believe in them.They assure me that they are working on it. I take people at their word.  I know the issue will be resolved soon. 

 I stand behind everything I write. I welcome the opportunity to speak with anyone connected with this facility to create an open dialogue. An open dialogue, I believe, will create a positive outcome regarding my life here. again, I welcome discussion. Any blog post I have written was meant to bring issues to light so conditions would improve. I hope the staff and administrators here are reading my blog. I welcome your comments.

I need to blog. I need people to read my posts. I need to speak my truth. It is what I do. You don't have to read my blog, but I am still going to write it.