Saturday, August 23, 2014

POSTIVE THOUGHTS MEAN POSTIVE CHANGES


I can no longer afford to keep Lucie. I have decided to give her away because it will be better for both of us. I will have the opportunity 
to meet the people who are taking her before I give her away. 

the good news is that they will bring her to see me I won't lose total contact with her. 

I am about to lose my van. I will have to learn to get around using transportation services for the disabled, 

I am going to apply for Medicaid. With all these upcoming changes in my life, my emotions are getting the best of me.

Why am I telling you all of this? 

To make sure that you know if you are disabled it's okay to be dependent on others for your daily needs. It doesn't matter how much or how little you can do for yourself, Being dependent does not mean you are inferior to others. Being dependent does not make you a bad person. You are worthy.

It's how you think and how you feel about yourself that is important. There will always be people ready to point out your limitations. 

Focus on your strengths. You have thoughts and ideas. You have something to offer your community.

Focus on the positive things in your life. You'll be surprised at what happens.













No comments:

Post a Comment