Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A MESSAGE TO MY READERS

This blog is meant to inform, entertain, and make readers think.   I'm not an authority on disabilities or disability issues. I can only speak about my life experiences having Spastic Cerebral Palsy.  I'm sure, if another person with Spastic CP, was asked to share their experiences, they would be totally different from mine.  People are different.  We all relate to things differently. 


I appreciate the positive feedback.  I  enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas.  I am not, however, qualified to offer advice.  While I do have a degree in social work I'm not a licensed social worker or therapist.

I have not posted in several weeks because I couldn't think of a topic.  I am beginning to have topic ideas.  I will try to post. weekly again.  

I never realized when I started writing this blog, what a big responsibility it would become.  I want to write good thought-provoking posts.  I owe that to everyone who reads this blog. Admittedlythat's hard to do.

If you read this blog and relate to something I have said or if a post gives you a new idea you hadn't thought of before, that's great.  Nothing I write in this blog is meant to be taken as advice.  This blog is just a place for me to express my thoughts and ideas.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment