Thursday, October 17, 2019

MY BUCKET LIST 2019

Dinner with my entire family. The best time I have ever had with my family was at my nephew's wedding. I want to feel that way again. Laughter and fun with all of us. An awesome memory to take with me on my journey.

Travel to Mexico to visit The Blue House. The Frida Kahlo Museum.
Meet an actor from a telenovela.
Have a Margarita on a beach in Mexico. It'd really be cool if my bestie was with me.

Write my memoir. Publish it.

Visit the cemetery where my parents and grandparents were laid to rest.

I love dolphins. They are beautiful intelligent, sensitive creatures. They have human-like emotions. They have brought joy to children with disabilities. I know this photo is not on my list. It made me smile. I am sure It is on someone's list.

I have told you what's on my bucket list. What's on yours? Leave a comment for me.

.














No comments:

Post a Comment