Thursday, October 25, 2018

HALLOWEEN 101

Helle Dear Readers. It's Prudencia. 
You may remember that I was a guest blogger last Christmas.
.https://confessionsofadisableddiva.blogspot.com/2017/12/shes-got-lot-to-say.html 

What do you mean you don't remember? How could you forget me? I was a fabulous guest blogger. I heard from spirit friends all over the universe. They said, "Pru you really have a gift. You should start your own blog."  Being a guest blogger is fun. But having my own blog? I don't know. It's a lot of work. I don't see how Joanne does it. Oh, there I go rambling. Forgive me.


Joanne invited me to be a guest blogger because Halloween is her least favorite holiday. Can you blame her? The poor girl's startle response goes into overdrive. She Hates dressing up. People scaring her. Nope. Halloween is definitely not her favorite holiday. She does enjoy the candy though. Resse's  Peanut Butter Cups. I do not know how the girl keeps her figure. If I even look at one it goes straight to my hips. Yes, spirits have hips. Don't ask. Too complicated. Moving on. 

I'd like to take the opportunity to de-spell some misconceptions about what spirits like me do on Halloween. Take notes.  Why? I can't believe you assked that question. I am a 5,000-year-old spirit. I am imparting wisdom. Enough said.

If you believe that spirits rattle chains and moan you have watched A Christmas Carol one time too many. Ghosts don't even do that. Moaning, rattling chains, scaring people. Ridiculous!  Not only would I scare human beings, but I would also scare myself. I don't have an ounce of meanness in me.  On Halloween night I guide the trick-or-treaters safely through their neighborhoods. if they cross the street I make sure that they are safe. When all the little witches, ghosts, and goblins have been tucked in their beds I get a feeling of satisfaction knowing that  I  helped keep them safe. 

I  have a little hot-buttered rum before I turn it in. It's delicious. What?  I am 5,000 years old. The nights are chilly this time of year. It helps me fall asleep too.

This Halloween...Be scared. (if you must).....Be safe...Be kind.

Don't overindulge in candy. Think of your dental bill!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment