Thursday, December 31, 2015

KEEP MOVING FORWARD

In a few hours, 2016 will be upon us. I wish I had something profound to say. My wishes and hopes for the coming are year simple and straight forward. 

I want to move forward in my life. I am going to try to repair as many relationships as I can. The ones I can't, or the ones that make me unhappy, I will have to accept that I did the best I could and move on. 

It has always been difficult for me to have a positive attitude. This year I am going to make a sincere effort to be more positive. I know It won't be easy but I am going to give it my best shot. There is not much to be happy about when you live in a facility, While I am here I'll try to find something positive in the experience. I was happy to be safe and dry during the rain and terrible flooding this week. 

I want to write more blog posts in the coming year. I want to read more. A book can take me anywhere.

i want to explore opportunities. From writing to living opportunities. I want to see what is out there waiting for me.

I want to be a better sister, aunt, and friend in the coming year.

Moving forward is scary. Will I have failures? Yes. All I can do is try.  Try to be the best person I can be.

Good luck in your Journey. Keep moving forward. 








No comments:

Post a Comment