Sunday, January 1, 2023

KEEP PUSHIN' THROUGH



I wanted to wish all of you a very happy and blessed 2023. My heart has not been into blogging. 

I'm tired. What I really want is for God to call me I know He is not ready yet. I am tired of being yelled at. I am tired of being lonely.  I want peace.

I met with a behavior analyst twice. I pray it helps the staff and me. Our therapy will begin in about thirty days.  The therapy is supposed to address the issues I mentioned above too. I hope it does.

I want to thank my family and friends for giving me a merry Christmas. I love and miss all of you.

My housemates continue to face challenges. My wish for them is a healthy and happy year. 

My wish for the staff here is that their stress is minimal., and that they care for the three of us with understanding and compassion. Their job is not an easy one.

The highlight of my year was writing a children's story, complete with images, for my friend's granddaughter.







 My friend transformed the PDF file I sent her into an actual book. When I saw pictures of my friend's granddaughter with the book, and the big smile on her face, that made my whole year!  I've still got it.

I wish I had some positive words to close with. All I know is I have to keep pushin' no matter what.

Having a disability is hard. Life is hard. That's just the way it is. 

Keep pushin' through.




4 comments:

  1. Wow, that book looks amazing! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending love, Joanne! Hope 2023 brings great things. Love seeing you are still creating.

    ReplyDelete