Monday, May 6, 2019

LACHANDRIA

She tells me stories about growing up in Alabama. She makes me laugh. She listens to me.
Lachandra.

She started out to be a teacher but caregiving was her true calling.
Lachandria

I would be lying if I said we got along right from the start. We didn't. I finally realized she was not my enemy. She was just doing her job. The things she told me made a lot of sense. From that day forward I have had respect for her.
Lachandra.

She tells me when I am out of line.  She puts me in my place when necessary. She is never bossy. She treats all of us with dignity and respect. I know she cares about me. She cares about all of her clients
Lachandria

Her cooking reminds me of home. She makes sure that I eat. There are days when  I just do not feel like eating. Chicken and veggies, Sweet potato fries. She makes a mean salad too.
Lachandria.

When she takes care of someone they have her undivided attention.
Lachandria.

She has never said something that was not in her job description. She never mentions her duties period. She does what needs to be done even if she's tired. She has never said that talking to her clients was not part of her job.
Lachandria.

I am never nervous or scared when she is taking care of me.
I know I am in good hands.
This agency needs more staff like her.
I am willing to bet that every client she has cared for feels the same way.

Thank you, Chan, for all you have done for me, and all of us at CCL.

















No comments:

Post a Comment