Monday, May 13, 2019

REMEMBER MY HEART

I have tried to be a good sister, aunt, resident, and friend. I tried to be a good daughter. I hope I succeeded. If I failed...
Remember My Heart/

I have tried to help others whenever I could. If I failed...
Rember My Heart.

I have tried to be kind, loving, generous, caring and compassionate. If I failed and I know that I have...
Remember My Heart.

Cerebral Palsy, Developmentally Disabled, Severe. Society loves labels. Labels make it easier for society to deal with individuals they do not understand. Once an individual is labeled.they are judged on the basis of the label. Spastic CP?  She must be \mentally challenged. It's 2019, but I know there are people who still think like this. They are.the people who talk to me in a sing-song voice. Or talk about me to my caregiver like  I am not in the room. Don't remember how I have been labeled.
Remember My Heart. 

Don't believe gossip or rumors. Don't associate me with the names others have called me.
Rember my heart.

My posts are not funny. I leave the funny posts to my alter-ego, Prudencia. My posts are about my life, my struggle and, lately, God.

I have screwed up so many times. I have said I am sorry so many times. I have tried. I am trying. I am ahumn. I am thankful that God keeps giving me another chance.
I am thankful that He knows my heart.
.

















No comments:

Post a Comment