Saturday, December 1, 2018

RANDOM

Thoughts swirl around in my head.
Disconnected
Random

Worry about...
What I said.
What I didn't say.
Documented?
The way to survive?
Zip my lips.

Let people say what they choose.
Random

Do people like me?
If not...
Why?
Have to know.
To make things right.
It should not matter,

But it does.
.Random.

Am I heavy?
Diet.

No junk food will pass my lips.
OMG!!!
I just ate some chips.

Random/

Scared at night.
Only one person here.
My room is in the back.
Will they answer my call?
If there's an emergency.
Will anyone come at all?
Random.

Tordano sirens signaled an alert.
"It's just a warning that's all."
I was the only one in the hall.
Random.

I miss the CNA's
Who understood
Life wasn't perfect.
But...
In the end, it was all good.
Random.

Do I have enough money?
Will I have enough food?
Time for Food Stamps.
This is not good.
Random.

Each night when those my daily thoughts finally cease.
Thoughts of palm trees. blue skies and crystal blue water.
Help me drift off to sleep.
Random.






.

.

.


No comments:

Post a Comment