Monday, November 26, 2018

DAWN

She was the first person I met when I visited the house.
Dawn

She picked me up on moving day.
She has been with me every step of the way.
Dawn.

She manages the house with ease.
Making sure we all have what we need.
Dawn.

Her dedication knows no bounds.
Arriving at 6 A.M.
Her day seems to never end.
Dawn.

Caregiver, chauffer, cook and more.
She never knows what her job has in store.
Dawn.

Phone calls appointments,, paperwork.
Check, check, check,
If a caregiver is a no-show she is on deck.
Dawn.

Neither rain snow nor gloom of night.
Would keep her from making sure we are alright.
Dawn.

She likes to sing and dance.
Boy oh boy.
And, would you believe she's from Illinois?
Dawn.

Christmas is her favorite holiday.
She starts decorating right away/
Dawn.

This poem's a thank you for all she does.
Running the house is a labor of love/.
Dawn.

Sadly my poem is nearly done.
Just one more thing before I run.
Dawn.

Care, joy and compassion radiate through.
She wants her ladies to be happy.
There is nothing she won't do.
Dawn

As caregivers go she is one of the best.
Will she ever, go home and get some rest?
Dawn.





No comments:

Post a Comment