Sunday, July 7, 2019

WHO KNEW?

Estonia, Japan, Greece, England, Mexico, Brazil,  Pakistan, Spain the USA are just a few.
Who knew that my diva blog would reach so many of you?

This blog was a challenge/ To see if I could write posts of interest. I'm boring. Would anyone care?
Who knew?

From For The Love of Lucie to  You Wanna Know a Secret? 7 years,  286 posts. 86,224  hits in the past 7 years. You kept reading.
Who knew?

Typos, grammatical errors, misspelled words, omitted words. imperfect. Like me. None of this seemed to matter to you.
Who knew?.

Negative, positive.
Happy, sad.
Angry, overwhelmed.
Afraid.
Confused.
I felt your support.
Who knew?

Interviews.
Micah Fowler, actor
Scott Clarke, writer/illustrator
Laurie Baker, Outtakes Interviews
M.A. Cassata, Author/Celebrity News Journalist,
So many more I hope to do
Are you Listening, Rona Barrett?
My posts on Cher got the most hits.
Who knew?

There is a fine line between anger and advocating.
Who knew?

Long Term Care, Group Homes.
All the same.
The care can be fabulous.
Or it can suck.
That's life.
You wanted to know.
I tried to show.
Anger.
Apologies.
Deleted posts.
Who knew?

My blog doesn't have hits in the millions.
It has loyal readers .worldwide
Thank you.
Who knew?
















No comments:

Post a Comment