Sunday, January 10, 2021

NOW WHAT?

My paperwork to get the Covid vaccine.is on the way I am excited. I see a light at the end of the darkest tunnel there has ever been.

I am scared. This leaves me with a  big question hanging over my head. Now what?

I know it will be a while before it will be safe for me to move after I am vaccinated.

My inner voice keeps asking me, "Are you sure that is what you really want to do?  You better be damn sure. The third time better be the charm. You're not moving again. (My inner voice can be so bossy.)

The staff does a great job of physically taking care of me. I am grateful to them

The problem is that I am more than just my physical body.

I love my room. It'd be foolish to move.

Loneliness may win out over the awesome accommodations  

I have much to think about. 

I hope that I will be vaccinated soon.

.I want to be happy.

I want to have a peaceful life.

I want my inner voice to be silenced.








No comments:

Post a Comment