Tuesday, April 13, 2021

THE THREE P'S


When will  I ever learn? No, you don't need to have your eyes checked. I deleted my previous post. One stint as a public relations nightmare was enough for me. I don't want history to repeat itself. Hit the erase button on your memory if you read it. This organization did not deserve such a negative and hateful post.

I am the problem. I do not know how to get along with the staff. The staff has difficulty getting along with me. (See a pattern?)  Upon approval, I am going to start behavioral therapy. First alone, then with the staff here in hopes of all of us gaining a better understanding of one another and working out our issues.

The staff here are people with their own lives and struggles. They are not bad people. They show up every day no matter how their feeling. They make sure we are happy they make sure we are fed and safe. (You don't bite the hand that literally feeds you.)

I want to get better. I want to have a better working relationship with the staff here.

I might check out a couple of nursing homes too. Cuz hey, you never know. For now, I am committed to making things work here. I don't want to be a three-time loser.

I am excited about behavioral therapy. Until it starts all of us will be working on the three p's. Positivity, politeness, and patience. I will try not to be so set in my ways. No guarantees though. I am old. It goes with the territory. Ha. I am so witty,

A while ago I emailed the director some questions for an interview. I hope she's still up for it. She is an amazing woman. She makes sure all of us have what we need. I can't wait to read her responses.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment