Friday, April 22, 2022

TODAY'S POSITIVE

I am excited to announce a new feature I will be adding to the end of every one of my blog posts from this point forward. It's called  Today's Positive.

I will write a positive statement about said blog post so that anyone reading my blog finishes a post feeling a little better than they did before having read it. 

I want my readers to take away positive vibes from my future posts. Even the ones that, on your first read, appear to be anything but positive. I have come to the realization that there is something positive even in the negative. I just have to look for it.

I added a Today's Positive statement at the end of my last post. You have to read the post again to find out what it is. Sneaky aren't I?

I may just tell you something positive that happened to me.

 I parked my chair at the end of the street to watch the cars go by on the road in front of me. I met two sweet dogs who were on walks with their humans. I asked if I could pet them. My new friends' names are Riley and Sadie.   Their humans? I did not catch their names. They were very kind and friendly though. I met our mail lady too. She was smiling. Very friendly. All of this made my day

This afternoon friends are stopping by. Two friends I will be meeting for the first time. Until today we have only communicated via social media. They are friends of a friend of a friend of mine. Tomorrow I will see my nursing home besties for the first time in three years. I am anticipating lots of laughter.

Stay tuned for more of Today's Positive. I am excited. I hope you are too.




4 comments:

  1. I love the addition of gratitude to your posts. It's a good reminder that I too need to be grateful every day -- even the days that are difficult. Thanks, Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I end each day with gratitude, even if it’s only, I’m grateful I got the laundry done.

    ReplyDelete