Thursday, June 6, 2019

LET IT BE

I have tried to make people like me.
Did not work.
I give up.

I have tried to form relationships.
Did not work.
I give up.

I have tried to make people talk to me.
Did not work.
I give up.

I have tried to fit in.
Did not work.
I give up.

I have done everything I can. I tried changing to please others. That's what I do. People pleaser. Fixer. I want everyone to think well of me. I want everything to be okay.

I have asked to be included.
Did not work.
I give up.

I still have a big lesson to learn.
Let it be

Cher's mom Georgia told her, " If it doesn't matter in five years, it doesn't matter."
In 2024 the events happening in 2019 won't matter. They will be a memory. I will have moved on. To new situations, new friends new ideas.


I can't make people do anything.
I will just accept.
I will let it be.











No comments:

Post a Comment