Monday, March 23, 2020

STAY STRONG

So now, we're on lockdown. Thirty days or ten to twelve weeks. The exact number does not matter A lockdown is a lockdown.

The staff here has their CCL identification along with a letter in case they are stopped trying to come to work. The SC stocked up on groceries yesterday. We are prepared. I am safe.

I want to thank the staff at Jaywood again for being brave and coming in to care for my housemates and me. Jaywood needs good, caring staff more now more than ever. We depend on our staff. They make it possible for us to live our lives. Be proud. That's huge.

This is not a time for dimension or complaining. This lockdown is a time to support each other. It is time for all of us to be united.

I hope people all of us learn to be kinder and more compassionate. as a result of this pandemic.  I hope all of us learn to be more helpful. Caring for and about other people does not always have to be about a paycheck. It is the right thing to do.

I miss my family. I miss My friends. I miss Happy Hour at NHC.  I am thankful for the Internet, Social Media, and Netflix. 

We will get through this. Stay strong everyone. Be safe. 

Peace out.


No comments:

Post a Comment