Friday, February 12, 2021

WHAT'S THE SEXIEST PART OF THE BODY?

What's with some disabled people posting nude or semi-nude photos of themselves on  Instagram? ' And then there are the intimate posts about their sex lives or lack thereof.  

These posts have left this golden girl on wheels scratching her old gray head. and thinking to herself, what the heck?

I  don't need to see a photo of a disabled woman or any woman, holding a sex toy unless I am watching an episode of Sex and the City   Message received. People with disabilities are sexual beings. 

To these posters let me just say, I understand the concept of loving your body. That doesn't mean flaunt your body. In doing so you'll get attention, but it might not be the kind of attention you were hoping for.

All of us, disabled or not, have bodies that are different, shapes, sizes, and colors. We are all unique. If someone makes an ignorant comment about a disabled body person's body It's on them. Not the person with the disability. I used to think those of us with disabilities were here to educate others. That was our purpose. It's not. Our purpose is to live and enjoy our lives We do not have to explain ourselves to anyone. Education is needed. Educating is a burden. It is exhausting.

The part of someone's body that I find attractive is their brain. Someone who knows more about a subject than I do. Someone I can learn from. Knowledge is sexy.

At the end of the day, risque photos won't matter. neither will intimate posts. The knowledge one possesses will  




.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment