Saturday, August 17, 2024

FOLLOW UP (I NEED SPACE)

 
I have the utmost respect for the director of this agency. They gave me a job and have allowed me to remain with this agency as I continue to work on myself.

 A post written in anger serves no purpose/ I attacked the director's reputation. The reputation of this agency. When I go to the office I see firsthand how hard the director works for everyone. 

My previous post was revised to advocate for all of us who live in an ISL I owed that to this agency. I owed the to the director.

I was almost given 30 days again. The difference this time is that I made a phone call. The director and I talked like people.  Two hurt people. I heard the hurt in their voice. The director could hear the hurt and fear in mine. I felt like the unfeeling person I was for writing my previous post. The director is not responsible for the rules of the State of Missouri. The director can only do so much.

The director and I are meeting at the house next week to brainstorm how to make it more accessible. I don't have to move right away. The director told me not to worry or stress. I am not going to. I know everything will work out.

I'm glad I wrote my previous post. It led to a phone call that allowed me to see things in a different light. People do care. Even when I don't see it. They are just doing the best they can.




No comments:

Post a Comment