Wednesday, August 21, 2024

MARGARITA PARTIES ON MY DECK ('WHO'S IN?)


 I tend to only see the negative. Is my glass half empty or half full?  It's cracked. The liquid is flowing freely going nowhere. Like I am right now at this moment. I'm stuck. I am not moving forward. I have no one to blame but myself.

Ever since I saw the house for the first time I have been scared of all the things that could happen because the hallway and doorways aren't the way I'd like them to be.

Another big thing for me was that my furniture would have to be split between. both bedrooms.

What I should have been thinking was wow this agency went to all of this trouble for me. The director must think a lot of me.

I went to the house with the staff last night.  They were envisioning where all of my furniture would go. I started to see the house in a new light. It could actually work. it is a cool house with cool appliances and yeah, a cool bathroom.

I should have moved today. I hope this agency will allow me to still move to my house. I don't want to stay here. I want to move to the house that was meant for me. 

I got stuck turning to go down the hallway. My staff was there to guide me. My two favorite rooms are the kitchen and the deck, I see many gatherings with friends in my future, with, of course, Margaritas

Fear is my biggest hurdle to overcome. Fear of the unknown is a humongous hurdle for me. I have to trust. Trust the director and trust the administration. 

I screwed up by not moving today. Just tell me when my next opportunity to move is. I can't wait to move into my house.



.


1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to be invited to the very first margarita party on your gorgeous deck! Count me in to bring the margaritas (frozen and on the rocks) along with the guacamole, chips and salsa!!! WhooHoo! Love you. Laura

    ReplyDelete