Tuesday, March 2, 2021

BEDROCK WAS A GREAT PLACE TO GROW UP



I knew when I wrote my Valentine's Day post I was taking a risk that I'd offend some people in the disabled community but I took a deep breath and wrote it anyway.
https://confessionsofadisableddiva.blogspot.com/2021/02/whats-sexiest-part-of-body.html  

 I thought freedom of speech applied to everyone. I was wrong. Correction. It does as long as you agree with the community at large.

I was told no one asked for my views. My views were very invalidating and rude and there was a comment that was something about me creeping out of the Stone Age. (Yep, I grew up with Fred and Wilma. Bedrock was a great place to grow up)   

I stand behind every word I write. in every blog post.  While no one not asked for my opinions I make no apologies for sharing them. Sorry if some of the disabled community felt I was rude. I received rude comments. Why?  Simply because my views were different from theirs. Invalidating? Why do you need validation?  Do whatever you want as long as you are not hurting yourself or anyone else.

Paying for sex is gross to me, but that's my opinion. I was told being a sex worker is honest work. I am aware. They service a physical need. Please don't write to me about how people with disabilities need a sexual release. If you are comfortable with just the mechanics of sex. Go for it. Find joy and sexual pleasure wherever you can.

I still believe that the brain is the sexiest part of the body.

I believe sex without love and romance means nothing.

I have a right to share my views.

Yep, Bedrock was a great place to grow up.





No comments:

Post a Comment